We are now down to the following candidates, the best the short bus electorate has to offer:
- John McCain, the Panamanchurian Butcher of Black Mesa, with the mob ties, Songbird, Keating 5, short temper, economic ignorance, and unconstitutional legislator.
- Barack Obama, the junior Senator from Illinois, the empty suit with the big ears.
- Bob Barr, the libertarian wannabe witch hater and drug warrior who never met a gay he didn't want to prevent from getting married.
- Chuck Baldwin, aka Ron Paul Jr, with a theocratic twist.
- Cynthia McKinney, who leads the Greens and leads the DC cops with her left hook.
- And of course, Ralph Nader, assuming he gets on enough ballots to be a factor.
As for Dr. Paul, working to elect libertarian-leaning Republicans, I think he has the wrong idea. The GOP is dying, dead by 2016 at this rate, and will be the victims of a Congressional bloodbath in November. The better answer is what America really needs:
Suggested Reading: "The Revolution: A Manifesto" by Paul, then "Don't start the Revolution Without Me" by Ventura. Then read their other books.